[shogun] GSoC weekly update
Wuwei Lin
2018-06-18 06:21:35 UTC
Hi all,

Here is update for last week.

Last week I spent some time implementing the prototype of untemplated matrix/vector using expression template. The demo is available in https://github.com/vinx13/shogun-untemplated-demo <https://github.com/vinx13/shogun-untemplated-demo>. The prototype is still WIP, this week I will continue from this.

The pipeline is merged after I updated API due to naming conflict with reserved keyword in python. Cookbook PR for pipeline will be done this week after fixing some errors.

Other contributions last week include: #4336 for meta examples, #4338 for kernel cookbook, #4339 for cleaning up old transformer api.

Best,
Wuwei